Ways to Learn About our Wonderful Faith:
SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR ALL AGES
- Classes take place on Sunday mornings, 10:30-11:30 am, in O'Malley Hall at St. Mary's in Bath
- Dates are listed on the sidebar.
- Part of every class is a breakout session for different age groups: Adults, Teens, Grades PreK-3, Grades 4-7, and Confirmation Class.
- Classes include prayer, activity, discussions (within breakout sessions) and an action component for living out our faith. We will be using Ascension Press, Inc.'s program Chosen as the basis of our classes.
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults:
- a process for people who are exploring or have decided to join the Roman Catholic faith. So many people come to the Church from different places, and the path which is followed is tailored to the needs and interests of each individual. Please give a call to the office: 776-3327, and explore what we have to offer.
Adult Education Classes:
- will vary throughout the year, with many interesting things for all! Current plans are:
- Discovering Christ: This introduction to the Christ Life Series (Ascension Press) was held both in in 2017 and 2018 for parishioners. We'd love for others to experience this powerful encounter with Christ. The program will be offered again beginning in January 2019. Call the Parish Office at 607-776-3327 to register.
Following Christ: 2019 dates: TBD. It is for those folks who have completed Discovering Christ and want to go the next step. Stay tune for more information.
In addition to the Sunday School Adult Class, there will also be a Wednesday Evening Lenten Supper with a presentation to follow. The first Supper will be March 6th, in O'Malley Hall, following a 5:30 pm Mass at St. Mary's Church.
- If you, or your child, or another individual you know would like information to be able to participate in Eucharist (Communion), Reconciliation, or Confirmation, are interested in Baptism, or Marriage, or have questions about any of the other Sacraments, please contact Deacon Dave LaFortune at email@example.com or Mary Carol Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Parish Office at 607-776-3327. Thank you!